HELLO!! IT’S BEEN A WHILE……..

1d7985c7bfc27e082c82c00be76f6ab3

So, here I am after what seems a very long time, I am so sorry for no notice before or after the event, but I had no warning, my whole life changed in seconds, and I am very happy and grateful to be here today !

I apologise for so many messages that are still to be answered, I promise to get to this asap… also welcome to my new followers, I normally would have checked in with you all, I will also start to do that !

I am still in the process of getting back to a normal life (not there yet ) but each day gets better, I am just so pleased to be back with you all on the blogosphere…….and hope to be back full swing very soon, I am sending lots of virtual hugs to you all, Have a great day

Brooke

I had my operation on the 24th January,so 8 weeks today !

Advertisements

About theutopiauniverse

It's time to payback all the good in our lives,to pass to each other everything we have learned,the knowledge we have stored within, and the love we have to share. I am a fully qualified Psychologist,Life Coach,Performance Consultant & LOA Practitioner. I have shared this blog with everyone since February 2013, I have been able to help many,but also been helped by many,this I am truly grateful for and thank everyone for your support and advice.Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so,my email is open to you all. I look forward to hearing from you.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to HELLO!! IT’S BEEN A WHILE……..

1. Ioana says:

Get better soon!!! 💛 Blessings!

Liked by 2 people

2. spearfruit says:

Welcome back Brooke – rest and recovery my friend. 🙂

3. Thank you Ioana, I am on my way………..lots of love x

4. Miriam says:

I had no idea Brooke. It’s great to see you back and so thankful all went well. Rest up and recover properly. Sending lots of love and good wishes. xo

Liked by 1 person

5. u2hearts says:

Brooke, nothing made me happier than seeing a utopia universe thread in my email. Welcome back. I know you have a long healing process but you’re probably over the hill now getting better and better each day. So happy to see you again. 💛💛💛💛

6. Alexis Rose says:

Sending lots of healing love to you. Gets lots and lots of rest and welcome back.

7. annika says:

good luck with your recovery!

8. Welcome back. Wishing you a full recovery. Take it slowly .

9. Niki says:

Sending you lots of love and healing energy 💖💖💖💖 🌌🌌🌌

10. Régine says:

Es un alegria muy grande ! Te deseo una super recuperación, poco a poco todo ira bien ! ❤️

11. chape says:

Welcome back, dear! Wish you a full and speedy recovery 🙂
    Big hugs!

12. Brooke! So pleased to hear from you! I was a little worried when you didn’t post, but now I know why..good grief! Still, I am pleased it went successfully, and sending hugs and healing. Continue to get well, love and best wishes for a speedy recovery 🙂 xoxo

13. discovered your blog from dream big dream often blog party. love the blog and look forward to reading as you recover and get back into it. best wishes for continued recovery and strength.

14. Soul Gifts says:

Welcome back, Brooke 🙂 have been wondering what happened to you, hoping for the best. You have obviously been otherwise occupied. Have a speedy recovery. Every blessing x

15. Laura says:

So glad you’re back. Take it easy and take your time. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a good recovery. 🙂

16. Dave says:

Get well soon Brooke !
    I was wondering what had happened to you.
    I was missing all your uplifting blog posts 🙂

17. Good to see you back Brooke! I pray for your good health and send you get well wishes for your speedy recovery from your heart surgery.

18. mliae says:

OMG, no idea! Big hugs and I’m so glad you are starting to feel better! ❤

19. Oh Brooke, it is so nice to have you again!! I’m going to place you on a prayer list 🙂 Thanks for visiting my blog, you brightened my day. ~Blessings, Debbie