NEWS FLASH………………….

newsflash

NEWS…..NEWS…..NEWS….NEWS…

Hi, You may remember me sending this post out ! Well yesterday my first news letter was sent out into my universe, but a small percentage did not make it to you, so if you were expecting the first news letter and it has not arrived, please resend your email address as I have an error or two somewhere !!  And of course if you would like to recieve my news letter, just let me know, and consider it on it’s way.

I am so excited and pleased to let you know about what I am going to be up to in the New Year !!

The Utopia Universe, is going to produce a monthly newsletter, however, I really need your help ? I have been blogging everyday for the past year, and have covered many topics, but with my Newsletter I would like your input, What would you like to read ? What do you wish to know more about ? What is of  interest to you ? My wonderful followers to whom I am extremely grateful, for being there …..always. And I thank you, more than you can imagine.

So, two things please, let me know what you would like to have more information on or enjoy reading, and of course if you would like to receive my Newsletter let me have your email, just send these to :-theutopiauniverse@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you all, I appreciate your support.

Brooke

big-news

Advertisements

About theutopiauniverse

It's time to payback all the good in our lives,to pass to each other everything we have learned,the knowledge we have stored within, and the love we have to share. I am a fully qualified Psychologist,Life Coach,Performance Consultant & LOA Practitioner. I have shared this blog with everyone since February 2013, I have been able to help many,but also been helped by many,this I am truly grateful for and thank everyone for your support and advice.Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so,my email is open to you all. I look forward to hearing from you.
This entry was posted in Chase your dream, energy dreams success attraction, Informative, Motivational, self help and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to NEWS FLASH………………….

1. mliae says:

Psychology. I love it 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Ioana says:

Awesome idea, Brooke! Congratulations! If I were to receive a monthly newsletter I would like to be encouraged and inspired to keep going, to use my full potential, to believe in my “utopic” dreams, to remind me to keep balance and maybe even receive a list of things to do that month to improve myself. A healthy recommendation wouldn’t hurt, to work on maintaining our body. Good luck!
    musicteacherlifestyle@yahoo.com

Liked by 2 people

3. Barefootmom says:

Congratulations!
    I second loana!

Liked by 1 person

4. Congratulations. I love anything on personal transformation.

Liked by 1 person

5. rrr799 says:

Congratulations! Hope you make it wonderful!

Liked by 1 person

6. Reblogged this on theutopiauniverse and commented:

Just a quick reminder about the News Letter, don’t want you to forget ! I wish to thank all of you who have already made contact with me , The News Letter, will not be regarding any topic on my blog, so it is going to be full of new interesting topics…………that I know are going to help you on our great journey of life…….Get in touch theutopiauniverse@gmail.com

7. u2hearts says:

I love the positive thought stuff, the manifestation information that you post. The reminder to be thankful. That’s what I love reading from your blog. You remind me how I’m trying to change my life to be more like what your living and writing about

8. Sadagopan says:

Psychology and Motivation 🙂 Good luck!

Liked by 1 person

9. Would love to be a part of it. You can send it to spiritualjourney17@aol.com and congrats to your first edition. Bernice

Liked by 1 person

10. usfman says:

What would you like to read ?

Biography , Case Studies

What do you wish to know more about ?

Cognitive Therapy. Introversion , Yoga

What is of interest to you?

Music , History , Travel