SATURDAY !!!……………….

Its saturday, and normally our weekly routine has a rest and of we go doing weekend things, things that we cannot get to do during our busy week days, I will be away all day today, I am on a trip to Valencia to lunch with my youngest son, can’t wait to get there.

It’s very hot here at the moment, the last couple of days have been 40 degrees, thats hot… so the hour in the car is not the best part,but with A/C it makes life better.

So when I am sitting in the town plaza this afternoon after a fantastic lunch, sipping Spanish coffee and ice-cream, I will think of you all…………………………………….!!

Have a great Saturday

images Saturday

Advertisements

About theutopiauniverse

It's time to payback all the good in our lives,to pass to each other everything we have learned,the knowledge we have stored within, and the love we have to share. I am a fully qualified Psychologist,Life Coach,Performance Consultant & LOA Practitioner. I have shared this blog with everyone since February 2013, I have been able to help many,but also been helped by many,this I am truly grateful for and thank everyone for your support and advice.Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so,my email is open to you all. I look forward to hearing from you.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to SATURDAY !!!……………….

1. Geena says:

Well it’s raining cats and dogs here from morning. It’s cold and slightly windy. A lovely weather, if you ask me. A day to spend on a shack overlooking a beach, sipping a drink. That’s the plan for the evening anyway. Hope you had a sumptuous lunch. Have a nice time with your family!

Liked by 1 person

2. Régine says:

Despues del camino, Passa un buen dia de descanso !

Liked by 1 person

3. ooooh sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day, Enjoy my friend xx

Liked by 1 person

4. Have a lovely time…I’m cleaning the bathroom!

5. Miriam says:

Hope you have a great lunch with your son. Here it’s been cold and wet today so enjoy the warmth! 🙂

6. Floating Speck says:

Have a wonderful weekend !

7. Wendy says:

That paints a very lovely image.. I hope it all went beautifully x

8. Laurie says:

I hope you had a lovely afternoon. Your home sounds to be in a lovely place. I worked today, and unusual occurrence. I am happy to have taken care of some piles of work 😉 Have a good Sunday.
    Laurie