HAPPY WEEK-END !!!

images (4) Happy weekend

Good morning everyone, how are we today ? It’s the week-end again,where does time go, I can’t believe how quickly the week-end comes round, are you busy busy this week-end, or is it your chance to chill, I have a mixed week-end, I am going to see my youngest son,who has recently moved, so I am going to see his new home, which is exciting and my little one’s which I always enjoy,if you have anything bubbling around in your head, they sure help you to focus on other things, (them !) I come away exhausted,but revitalised…. However, I have now changed a few things regarding the normal chores we all have to face, even the pool cleaning ! (that sounds like a real chore) I hear you say, but it is, when things become an obligation we see them in a different light….believe me it’s true, so now I sing or mutter to myself,”How lucky I am, when I’ve finished this , it will be perfect for me to enjoy ” when I clean, iron,water the garden or plants, clean the car,what ever is an obligation I just sing my little song, it has really helped I enjoy them more now than ever, just thinking how I am going to enjoy my clean home, clothes, freshly ironed clothes etc., I am putting into my brain the way I want to feel (I did a post last week about the brain input) so yes, I am practising what I preach……………..the word obligation has a negative affect on some of us, maybe all of us, and my little plan switches it right around ! So this is my week-end tip to you, try it, I hope it works for you like it works for me, it can apply to anything you have to do, that you may not be looking forward to, these things also take your time, and your time should always be enjoyed, so find your way to enjoy everything !! It can be done, I promise.

Buddha said; Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are; it solely relies on what you think …………………. I for one would not doubt these great words from this great man, so try my little tip.

Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing and love what you are doing.

So, whatever your plans for this week-end…….Be happy !!

If you are happy, the ones around you are also happy, (Now there is an obligation for you !)

Have a great week-end.

Advertisements

About theutopiauniverse

It's time to payback all the good in our lives,to pass to each other everything we have learned,the knowledge we have stored within, and the love we have to share. I am a fully qualified Psychologist,Life Coach,Performance Consultant & LOA Practitioner. I have shared this blog with everyone since February 2013, I have been able to help many,but also been helped by many,this I am truly grateful for and thank everyone for your support and advice.Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so,my email is open to you all. I look forward to hearing from you.
This entry was posted in Chase your dream and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to HAPPY WEEK-END !!!

1. vickgoodwin says:

Sounds like you get to enjoy some extended family time! I love when I get to do that too! Enjoy your day! I will be spending it with 3 of my grandchildren too!.

2. Régine says:

Bon week-end à toi !!

Liked by 1 person

3. Enjoy the rest of your super weekend 🙂

4. Have a lovely time : )

5. Miriam says:

Love your words here, so true. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. 🙂

6. Geena says:

Hello there. I guess my weekend is also a mixed fun plus work weekend. With visiting the bank, the builder guys, the hospital for medical checkup and the hair spa and a lil bit of shopping for a new dress. 😀 and on duty at work tomm! But am enjoying it all. Maybe the main thing is that I am doing all of this alone, liking the time being spent with myself. Not an obligation this way anymore 🙂 have a nice weekend with your family 🙂

• It sounds a great day, I am usually alone, which I now really enjoy, when we can go at our own pace and concentrate on ourselves, I hope you find a great dress !! The hair spa and new dress, you are going to feel wonderful, have a great week-end !

Liked by 1 person

• Geena says:

Haha Yes I did as a matter of fact 😀 And the hair spa definitely helped to just slow down the pace. True in fact when we are alone, its amazing how much we manage to understand ourselves and feel so content. Here’s to a happy mid -week 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. Laurie says:

How lucky I am! Great reminder to ourselves. I am going to say this today as I tackle some projects. – Enjoy your family time.
    Blessings, Laurie

8. Going to the vet in the morning and in the afternoon go out to celebrate my moms birthday. It will be fun. Enjoy your time with your son.

9. I like your quote “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing and love what you are doing”. I will keep this in mind. It should help my mental state. Thank you! I hope you have a great wknd!