I have recently been nominated for the “Liebster Award ” of which I am very honoured and take this pleasure in thanking my very kind new blogosphere friend Niki , The Richness of a Simple Life. Who has a super blog, that must be viewed, some of you may know her through her famous Meet & Greet Week-ends, if not don’t miss out come and meet everyone. Another great challenge will be taking place on the 9th May, The kindness Challenge, pop over now and sign up, don’t miss this.
I have been asked to answer the following 10 question’s sent to me by Niki, so here we go,
1) What did you write before you started blogging ?
Apart from a journal of my everyday bits & bobs, I can honestly say nothing. I have done a lot since, but’s that’s another question.
2) Who did you first share your blog with ?
No one……I just posted away, not everyday like I do now, it was more two/three times a week.And then the blogosphere started to share with me. It was a miracle !
3) Who do you hope reads your blog most, or who do you hope does not ?
I love anyone that enjoys what I write about, and if they understand it or want to learn more I’m delighted, I honestly don’t think there is anyone that I would not like to read my blog !! cross my heart.
4) How long do you typically spend creating a post from start to finish to publish ?
This is a good one, I do have a problem at times with my mind going quicker than my fingers, it obviously depends on the length of the post, but generally an hour on the outside. I tend to always know what I want to get across, I like simplicity and try to stick to the basics of the matter at hand.
5) Do you secretly hope for a post to go viral ? Why or why not ?
I have never really considered this, but, who would not like to go viral, your out there then !! would life ever be the same ? maybe not so that could make me think about the why not…………
Niki’s 5 Random question’s
6) What piece of advice would you give your younger self ?
“You should of done this years ago ” And “Grow with your blog” “Blog on a regular basis or on the days you say you will”
7) What smell takes you straight back to your childhood ?
This one is easy, my grandma would take me to a coffee house in the city, it was downstairs from street level and the moment we were at the top of those stairs you could smell the coffee, but it was real ground coffee, it was a Cardoma Coffee House, that combined with toasted tea cakes, was a real treat, we even travelled by train to get there ….
8) If you had to move today, no question’s asked to another country, which would it be and why ?
La Toscana Italy, but it would have to be like the film ! just kidding but, it would be nice, I think I could move anywhere, there are so many beautiful countries in the world. Andorra would also be a great choice, sun, ski, snow..close to France and Spain, perfect………..
9) If you could live in any time period (other than the present) what would it be and why ?
I’ve thought about this for quite a while, but, maybe it would be the roaring twenties, as far as fashion was concerned it had to be the start of slight liberation for women, failing that I would probaly of been on the front line with the sufferajette movement.
10) If a movie were to be made of your life, what would it be called and who would play you in the movie ?
I would have to call the movie, “Never ending Journey” and I think an ideal person would be Susan Sarandon.
My 10 question’s are:-
1) When you write your blog post, do you feel confident it will be liked or do you worry about the response.
2) What made you begin to blog.
3) Would you say you were extrovert or introvert
4) Do you speak a second language, and if you do/did which would it be.
5) Could you live alone and are happy with your own company
6) If you were an animal, which would it be and why
7) What would bring you the ultimate in happiness
8) If you had the opportunity to do one thing that you have always wanted to do, what would it be
9) What is your favourite food dish of all time !
10) Do you prefer city or country life
And NOW ………………this is who I would like to nominate !!
If you do not wish to accept this award, please do not feel you have to, the choice is yours, but it would be great if you do !! Please get back to me if you do wish to participate, so I can view your post.
Liebster Award rules
Thank your nominator
Share the award on your blog (save my image or find one on line, there are plenty to view)
Answer the ten quesrions
Ask 10 questions of your choice to your nominees
Notify your nominees.