What a Magical Monday I am having, for those of you that follow my blog, you will know that I am a positive person, but I was not expecting this, I cannot express how grateful I am to Amanda – The Road to There , for my nomination I am totally blown away and feel very honoured to be nominated by a fellow blogger who has taken time to read my posts. I appreciate all of you for giving a part of your day to me, I know how precious that can be, I really am delighted.
Now, I believe I need to tell you a few things about myself, let’s see
- I am beyond anything else a very proud mother of two boys, who are my life, when they were small I would tell them that I loved them to the stars and back and nothing has changed and never will. They inspire me everyday.
- I am an animal lover, and have two dog’s, they see me through high’s and low’s they listen to me, comfort me and care for me. I have unconditional love for them (And they never answer back or disagree with me ……… it’s great ! )
- I speak English and Spanish, I love music, all types and reading, one of my all time favourites is “La Sombra del Viento” by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (English version- The Shadow of the Wind ) I would highly recommend. I also enjoy a vast about of Personal Growth books, far to many to mention here.The one thing I have in abundance in my home is books.
- I have been fortunate to have travelled a great deal in my life, and enjoyed every second. I’m quite adventurous with my food (Russia Siberia and Outer Mongolia) was an eye opener, but a great experience, I like to try the local cuisine but living in Spain, I have to say the meditterranean food is hard to beat.
- I love to educate myself as much as possible, my grandfather use to tell me, never go to bed without learning something new ! I’ve tried ….however this little box I am using now (computer) escapes me…….I’m all thumbs and no fingers, but I struggle on, nothing like a challenge..it speaks a language I’ve never heard before ! Although I love this world “blogosphere” and I manage to get my words onto the blog.
- I love to cook, and have family and friends for dinner, I love to decorate my table, my home, my space in general, I am a slight control freak so like to keep everything just how I like it and know where everything is.
- I love one of my more recent titles “Author” I have five published books,and presently waiting to publish them into two other languages, I am hoping to finish my first novel by the end of this year.I love to share and meet new people, I am a friend to my friends and always do as much as possible to help, assist and be there whatever the circumstances may be, and consider myself very fortunate and very grateful for what I have in my life.
So there you have it, you now know a little more about me, while recently doing my first “Blogging University Writing 201” I have come across vry impressive blogs and very interesting posts and people. I love this world………..to be able to express and connect.
Now for the hard part, my nomination list as requested, (this is so difficult)
Infinite living- http://www.pragalbhadosi.com
Life,lemons & Tequilla-anonymouspuzzle.wordpress.com
I hope everyone has had such a Magical Monday as I have, thank you to everyone and be happy.